ATA Training Manufacturing Opportunity
We at ATA Training are currently in search of disabled individuals who would like to explore the opportunity of working within a manufacturing environment in the Rosslyn area. Applications close on 12 March 2021 at 12pm – successful applicants will be contacted in the month of April 2021.
Interested applicants would need the following:
- NGrade 12 Certificate with Pure Mathematics
- NCopy of ID
- NDoctors Certificate / Evidence of Disability
How to apply:
Please note that if you do not meet the requirements listed above, your application will not be considered.
Applications close on 12 March 2021 at 12pm – successful applicants will be contacted in the month of April 2021.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity
Terms and conditions apply:
- NProspective learners who attended a previous learnership before 2020 must be able to supply their results.
- NProspective learners already enrolled in learnership should not apply.
- NProspective learners who completed a learnership in the past 9 months should not apply.